Friday, September 08, 2006

Counting down to history...

Captain's Log: Supplemental.

It's 6:43 CST. Another forty-seven minutes to go before I watch "The Man Trap" at seven-thirty, at the exact hour it premiered forty years ago today.

TV Land is having a Trek marathon tonight, starting with "The Man Trap" at seven. But why on Earth would anyone want to watch something on commerical-riddled television when they can watch it in the glory of 5.1 digital surround and widescreen?

These babies came in the mail earlier today, and were waiting to greet me when I arrived home from work. Amazon.com is amazing. They had these sets going for a great sale price, and they were delivered to me promptly as promised.



Together with the Season One set I've had for a few years now, my original Star Trek series and film collection is complete:



So there you have it. It's now 7:05. Less than a half-hour to go before "The Trektastic Voyage" begins, and I launch into a year-long journey through the adventures of the original Starship Enterprise.

I've got a pizza and a few Romulan Ales waiting for me.

I'll write again later during "intermission."

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home