Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Captain's personal log...

Well, here I am a little over two months into The Trektastic Voyage, and I have to say, this isn't an easy thing to do each week.

The life of a husband, high school teacher, college student, and father of a one-year old is a busy one. I find it more and more difficult to allocate time each weekend to viewing the episodes and then doing the entries for the blog.

But I'm not giving up. I want to complete this year-long odyssey and I know I'll be proud of the accomplishment when I look back on September 8th, 2007 and see a year's worth of Trek episodes and six feature films.

I've been a few days late with the entries, but I haven't missed a week yet, and I'm going to continue to try and get them in as best as I can. This weekend and the Thanksgiving holiday following it might make it hard to do, but I will watch the episodes and make entries here.

To those of you who still check in from time to time but who don't post, thanks for continuing to visit the site and thanks also to those who occasionally post with your thoughts.

Peace, Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home